The Director of Résif is appointed by the Résif Steering Committee for a period of 4 years, renewable once. The term of the current Director, Helle Pedersen, expires in February 2016. In order to ensure a transition, the Résif Steering Committee has decided to identify, from the beginning of 2015, possible candidates for this collective responsibility in order to allow the candidates to take the measure of the work to be done and to propose a development project for Résif over 2016-2020. It is expected that the successful candidate will then be integrated into the Résif Board at the beginning of the 2015-16 academic year and will actively participate in the management work during a six-month transition period.
Non-exhaustive list of the “daily” tasks of the current director :
- General follow-up and animation of the activities of the Consortium Résif
- Follow-up of Résif’s relations with EPOS (whose porting is also ensured)
- Interaction with the Steering Committee and its Chairman
- Participation in steering committees/direction of transversal and specific actions
- Preparation of the annual RI Résif application for funding
- Follow-up of the Résif-CORE project; preparation of the annual budget of the Résif-CORE EquipEx and the annual scientific and technical report.
- Preparation and follow-up of the MEDDE annual convention
- Preparation of SOERE support requests and annual review
- Applications (CV and cover letter) are expected by 22 May 2015.
- Contacts : Helle PEDERSEN – email@example.com and Pierre SOLER – firstname.lastname@example.org