The Annual Symposium on Geodesy and Geophysics – G2 will be held in Montpellier from 12 to 14 November 2018.
G2 2018 will focus on the theme “New instrumentation and combination of geophysical observations” and will be organized in 4 sessions :
- New instrumentation and methodological developments
- Structural imaging: combining observations and inversion
- Dynamic processes: modelling and data assimilation
- And the traditional white session
Financial assistance for participation in the colloquium for students/young researchers may be awarded. Applications must be submitted by September 15.
Dates to remember
- Deadline for submission of abstracts: 15/09/2018
- Deadline for registration : 15/10/2018
Registration is free and compulsory. For security reasons, any person who has not registered will not be able to access the conference site.