Are you looking to get involved in a local and international scientific community? To develop your talent and know-how for a demanding project with high added value ?
Résif-DC hosts and distributes seismological data produced by major national and international scientific projects. We implement the necessary resources and computer tools to provide a service of world-renowned quality to a vast scientific community. Résif-DC is an essential component of Résif-Epos – National Research Infrastructure, equipped with important means and up to the scientific stakes (EquipEx Résif-Core project).
Are you rigorous, enthusiastic and motivated by the challenges of a highly solicited production infrastructure? You have solid experience in at least one of our development areas :
- supervision, alerts and fault prediction ;
- activity collection and analysis (logs) and reporting;
- administration of a high availability database server (postgresql);
- implementation of DevOps best practices (docker, integration and continuous delivery, 12 factor apps);
- configuration management (Infrastructure as Code);
- information systems security.
Résif-DC offers you a one-year fixed-term contract as a research engineer. We are hosted at the University of Grenoble Alpes (Campus Saint Martin d’Hères) in the research laboratory ISTerre and member of the Observatoire des Sciences de l’Univers de Grenoble (OSUG).