The letter of the RAP for the first half of 2019 has been published.
In summary, the annoucement of new webservices for the Résif data center : timeseries and timeseriesplot webservices that provide access to unrestricted data from Résif network seismological sensors, and the assembleddata webservice that provides access to the RAP and Résif pre-assembled event archives.
The letter also provides an update on the PAR biennial held in Lourdes last November, as well as on the work of the five RAP working groups (WGs) and their projects :
- The WG Site Conditions has finalised the processing of site characterisation campaigns carried out in 2016/2017 and is planning two operations, in the Pyrenees in the autumn and the West Indies in 2020.
- The WG Movement for Engineer focuses on input accelerograms for analyses of the dynamic behaviour of structures.
- The WG Ground Motion Prediction finalizes the distribution of a database containing seismological records of nearly 500 earthquakes that occurred in metropolitan France between 1996 and 2016 and combining metadata useful for calculating seismic hazard.
- The WG Gamma-G observes the non-linear behaviour of soils by accelerometry.
- Finally, the WG Movement close to seismic swarms prepares an inventory of know seismic swarms in hexagonal France and their characteristics for communication to the general public.