Issue No. 17 of the Resif Newsletter has been published.
With a content in three sections ” Résif life “, ” Research ” and ” Events “, this first issue of the year gives pride of place to the strong mobilization of the Résif community in the post-earthquake missions concerning the Teil earthquake. This issue 17 also inaugurates the implementation of the new graphic charter initiated by the modernisation of the logo last November.
- Mobilization of the community Reactive following the November earthquakes in the Drôme and Ardèche regions of France
- Résif in pictures, pictures of Résif
- Profile : Aurore Delahayes
- First map of deformation rates in Metropolitan France
- Scientific and Technical Meetings 2019
- Planetology invites itself to the G2 2019 conference – Overview of planetary applications of geodesy and geophysics
We hope you enjoy reading it !
The editorial team