Under the title “Résif-Epos: the French network that observes the Earth’s interior”, CNRS-INSU published on April 27 an article presenting our network and its activities. This article takes the form of an interview that answers the following questions:
- Why was the Résif-Epos network launched?
- What exactly does it observe and with what instruments?
- How is Resif-Epos innovative?
- What are the major successes of Résif-Epos?
- What is planned for the future?
It is an opportunity to take stock of our research infrastructure after 13 years of evolution and development.