The Epos-France research infrastructure (RI), which is gradually taking over from the Résif-Epos RI, is looking for a full-time communications officer on fixed-term contract from January 15. The contract is for 10 months and is potentially renewable.
See details and apply on the CNRS job portal
The person recruited will support the Head of the Transverse Action Communication and Valorization on all missions related to the “communication” axis:
- external communication with scientists, the general public, supervisory bodies and partner institutions ;
- internal communication with consortium members, scientists, engineers and technicians;
- scientific and institutional monitoring;
- contribution to infrastructure management.
Activities will be carried out in tandem with the manager, according to needs and priorities.
- Maintain a scientific and institutional watch (netvibes, newsletter subscriptions, etc.).
- Contribute to the editorial committee of the newsletter: suggest topics, liaise with editors, check contributions, etc.
- Lead the network of communication correspondents,
- Participate in the implementation of the communications strategy.
- Ensure editorial management of the “institutional” Epos-France site: continuous updating of content, addition of news items (around 60 per year).
- Enrich and animate the website for the general public: add texts, manage the production of podcasts and videos, organize interactions with web users…
- Develop IR’s visibility on the web (natural referencing, social networks), taking into account available resources.
Application deadline: November 23
Contact by e-mail only: Véronique Bertrand, communications and promotion manager / firstname.lastname@example.org