Today, 9 June 2020, the new version of the Resif-Epos website went online.
Completely redesigned and reorganized, the new website presents the research infrastructure in text, maps, photos and video.
New features include :
- an interactive map of the Résif instrument networks in mainland France and overseas,
- a detailed presentation of transversal and specific actions,
- dedicated product and data pages, to which simple and exhaustive access is offered,
- the list of publications available in spreadsheet and pdf formats,
- a schematic of the Resif web ecosystem,
- a thematic access on the home page to complete the main menu,
- a detailed presentation of the partner USOs and their action in Résif.
The site is fully bilingual and responsive (accessible by computer, tablet, telephone). It relies heavily on the media library constituted on the Hal open archive, intended for the scientific community, but also for the media and the general public. Continuously enriched, it notably makes available several hundred documents illustrating the life of Résif (photos, videos, posters…) and records more than 2600 requests every month.
The new site is the result of a project launched in September 2019 within the Résif community (excluding graphic design, which was carried out under contract). Based on the CMS WordPress, it is hosted on a CNRS server as part of the digital services offered to laboratories.
This operation is part of the 2019-2022 communication plan validated by the Résif management committee in June 2019, and in particular its objectives to increase knowledge of Résif within the scientific community and to enhance the value of Résif data and products.
Véronique Bertrand (veronique.bertrand [at] unistra.fr)